Thursday, February 18, 2010

....thanks Mum!






This one goes out to Mum........

As you can see I have been busy creating Mums chocolate torte and Banofee pie and having a slice of each pose in front of a camera. These tasty treats will feature on my menu . They both did really well and gave me what I needed....and then I ate them!......sorry!

Yes the catering website is a work in progress but I'm almost done! Janeen has taken great shots of my food, quite professional looking actually and my good friend Lea is building me a pretty slick looking website which should be done in a matter of weeks. Can't wait to get out there and put a face behind 9 years of trial and error and learning the trade. I have some exciting jobs coming up this year and look forward to more exposure!

.....In other news....Lucy's been very under the weather lately. A nasty cough and a fever has left her feeling quite miserable for a few days and not her usual self. The house hasn't been the same without her running laps and climbing the furniture. We have missed her dance moves and listening to her expand her little lungs! But she'll bounce back!

Shes having lots of fun at music class, where she gets to sing, dance around waving ad handkercheif and plays a little drum. She absolutely loves music and dancing and gets lots of practice at home!

enjoy the pics and hopefully we'll have a trip to Ebgland soon!.......if not , well then some of you better come visit!

No comments: